create your swatch to use always
Brochures are flyers that are folded. Brochures are compact, allowing you to include more information.
These brochures have a semi-gloss look and they are the most popular.
● 100lb Glossy Text Stock
● No Lamination Coating.
● Full-colour 1 or 2 sided (CMYK)
● Ranges from 250 to 2500
● Cut to size and package.
|Available Sizes (Open)||8.50×11″||8.50×14″||11×17″|
We highly recommend selecting a folding type with scoring to help minimize cracking when folded
The size selected refers to the open size of the brochure. Folding will result in a smaller finished size.
Art should match the folding template as per instructions (i.e., fold, cut and bleed lines are to be followed).
Failing to do so will result in delays and/or creating a product that is not as per expectation.
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
– Downloadable Templates
8.50×11", 8.50×14", 11×17"
250, 500, 1000, 2500
|No of Sides:||
1 Side – Color [4/0], 2 Sides – Color [4/4]