create your swatch to use always
Business cards are widely used as a networking tool and a way to make a good first impression.
Our Spot UV with Matte Lamination cards are a sure way to ensure your cards stand out from the rest.
● 14pt C2S (16pt with double-sided lamination).
● Matte Lamination and Spot UV Coating.
● Full-colour 1 or 2 sided (CMYK).
● Ranges from 500 to 5,000.
● 3.5” x 2” (Final size).
● Cut to size and box.
● Rounded corners are optional (1/4″ radius).
Please submit two PDF files:
1. Regular full-colour artwork
2. Spot UV template indicating the area of the SpotUV
On template file, indicate the area of SPOT UV by using 100% K. Non-UV areas should be white. For best results, ensure this file is a vector. If seeking overall UV coating on one side, ensure that you order SPOT UV coating on two sides; page with overall coating should be indicated so on template file with 100% K taking up the entire page If ordering a 4/4 job with Spot UV on only one side, please ensure that page 1 of your artwork is the spot UV side
Art cannot be extended to cutting edges, otherwise, there is a high possibility for the varnish to peel off (there should be at least 5mm of the free-varnish area around cutting edges). Failing to do so will result in delays and/or creating a product that is not as per expectation.
Spot UV accuracy
The positioning of the spot UV cannot be 100% guaranteed. Please note that there may be a shift of approximately 1/16″ in the spot UV position on the printed product. Therefore we recommend that the spot UV not be placed on small text or very small images.
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
– Downloadable Templates 3.50×2″ Business Cards
|Dimensions||3.50 × 2 in|
|No of Sides:||
1 Side – Color [4/0], 2 Sides – Color [4/4]
500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000