create your swatch to use always
Presentation folders are best used as a means to hold documents for organization and presentations.
An economical choice, these Pocket Folders feature a light sheen for a professional look.
● 14pt Gloss (C2S)
● No Lamination Coating.
● Full-colour 1 or 2 sided (CMYK)
● Ranges from 100 to 2,500
● Trim, Die-cut, Glue and box.
Special Instructions for Folders:
The ordered size refers to the finished and folded size of the folders
The standard pocket size is 3”. An optional 4” pocket is available for 9×12” and 9×14.5” folders
Choose from 2 Pocket Types:
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
|No of Sides:||
1 Side – Color [4/0], 2 Sides – Color [4/4]
100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500