create your swatch to use always
Plastic prints feature a smooth finish that complements any design.
Much more durable than paper to ensure your first impression lasts just that much longer.
● 14pt Plastic Stock (White and Opaque).
● No Lamination.
● Full-colour 1 or 2 sided (CMYK).
● Ranges from 250 to 1,000.
● Cut to size and box.
● Rounded corners are optional (1/4″ radius).
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
– Downloadable Templates
|No of Sides:||
1 Side – Color [4/0], 2 Sides – Color [4/4]
3.50×2", 4×6", 5×7"
250, 500, 1,000