create your swatch to use always
[11×17″] Our large wholesale Booklets are an excellent format for magazines, show programs, product guides and other text-heavy designs.
[8.50×11″] These wholesale Booklets suit smaller designs such as menus, catalogues and instruction manuals.
We offer quality printing for your booklets, catalogues:
● 80lb, 100lb paper
● Uncoated gloss text stock
● Full-Color or B/W, Printed 2 sides
● Ranges from 25 to 1,000
● Folded, collated, saddle stitched, boxed
● Bleed in needed 0.125″
When calculating the number of pages the number
has to be a multiple of 4 ( 8, 12, 16, 20, 24p)
– The number of pages ordered includes the cover pages,
– A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holder’s email address.
– Production time begins once written approval is received.
– Please allow up to 24h to receive your proof for approval.
– Proofs approved after 13h00 EST will enter production the following business day.
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
– Downloadable Templates
Finished size (Closed)
|Number of pages||
8p, 12p, 16p, 20p, 24p, 28p, 32p, 36p, 44p, 48p