create your swatch to use always
Business cards are widely used as a networking tool and a way to make a good first impression.
These business cards have a [Glossy] or [Matte] lamination which also offers better durability.
● 14pt C2S (16pt with double-sided lamination).
● Gloss or Matte Lamination.
● Full-colour 1 or 2 sided (CMYK).
● Ranges from 250 to 25,000.
● 3.5” x 2” (Final size).
● Cut to size and box.
● Rounded corners are optional (1/4″ radius).
Please follow our guidelines, preparing your artwork for printing you ensure faster processing time:
– Bleed & Trim: 0.125″ on all sides of the document will be trimmed off, this is called the bleed.
Make sure that all background and colors extend into this area to avoid having a white frame around your design.
– Safe Zone: Adjusting your text and important graphics to be 0.125″ inside of the finished size on all four sides.
– Colors: The file needs to be in CYMK colors.
– Resolution: Your file needs to be 300dpi.
– Submitting: We prefer a pdf file, make sure all fonts are converted to outline.
Printing black colors to get the best result:
– Large areas of black: Use a rich black ( C=40%, M=40%, Y=30%, K=100%) for deep solid black finish.
– Small black text: Use a pure black (CMY=0, K=100%) for small text and lines to get crisp edges.
– Downloadable Templates 3.50×2″ Business Cards
|Dimensions||3.50 × 2 in|
|No of Sides:||
1 Side – Color [4/0], 2 Sides – Color [4/4]
250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000, 25,000