create your swatch to use always
This affordable option is perfect for bulk sticker printing.
Choose from 13 types of paper.
● Paper labels are the most popular and cost-effective type of labels that we offer and can be utilized in a variety of applications and forms of branding. We offer designs printed in rolls of five multi-purpose shapes: choose between rectangle, square, circle, oval, or a custom design of your choice.
● No Lamination, Matte or Gloss Lamination.
● CMYK or White+CMYK – 1 sided (4/0).
● Printed using inkjet UV printer 720×720 dpi.
● Ranges from 250 to 5,000 (Need more?, Contact us!)
● Roll core diameter is 3″ and box.
● Permanent labels permanently stick to the surface. Removing them may cause damage to labels or application surface.
● Removable labels can be repositioned and removed without damaging the label or the application surface.
– Custom Shape Labels:
● Any shape that is not a circle, oval, rectangle or square. Click here to learn how to prepare your custom shaped artwork.
● For circle-shaped labels, dimensions are measured by diameter in inches.
Lamination is a clear, plastic film applied to labels for added durability.
● Matte lamination offers a smooth and non-gloss finish.
● Gloss lamination offers a glossy finish.
– Ink Color:
|CMYK||Choosing standard for designs that are exclusively composed of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.|
|White+CMYK||Choose this option for artwork where your artwork is CMYK but you also need to have a white color on a material that is itself not white (i.e. Silver poly and clear BOPP).
The white ink can also be used as a special effect on your labels.
– Labels Per Roll:
This refers to the number of labels that will be included in each roll.
For example, if you order 5,000 labels and select 1000 labels per roll, you will receive 5 rolls.
The liner of the roll is perforated between labels allowing them to easily be separated.
This refers to the material of your labels on which we will print.
The number of business days estimated for your order to be produced. Does not include shipping time.
– Wind Direction:
This refers to the direction that the label feeds off the roll: